30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee: How it works:
- If you are not satisfied with your product, you have 30 days to return it. (See Fees associated with Returns/Exchanges). Be sure to retain the original box, packing material, user manual, etc. just in case the product needs to be returned for a refund. We will still refund money if original packaging is not used, but in rare instances is can cause problems.
- Returns are gladly accepted for 30 days for the majority of our products. If you return your item within 15 days of the delivery date, there are no restocking fees.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping charges and will be charged a 15% restocking fee for all returned items returned after the 15 day grace period.
Certain items such as dog beds, dog bowls, dog stairs and carriers cannot be returned for any reason. These items are either made to order or are customized to meet your specific needs.
See Refund Section for Non-Refundable costs associated with Returns.
- See below for Return Procedure
- Send Return Request to Customer Service with the following information: Your order number, the item being returned, & reason for the return. An RMA # & Return Instructions will be emailed to you within 24 to 48 hours.
Which Returns Qualify for a Refund
- Returns must be shipped as instructed by K9electronics.com Customer Service
- Returns must have an RMA#
- Returns are only allowed on Orders where the request for Return is prior to 30 days from date of delivery.
- Returns must be delivered within 8 business days from the date the Return Instructions were emailed.
- Return items must be in "resalable condition" to qualify for a refund.
- Resalable Condition Defined: Items must be clean, undamaged and returned in the original packaging. Items displaying excessive wear are not eligible for a refund. Wire that has been removed from the spool and/or placed in the ground or installed and flags that are rusted or have been used are examples of items displaying excessive wear. These items cannot be salvaged and resold.
How Returns are Processed:
- Once we receive your returned item, it will be examined to determine if it is in re-sellable condition.
- Please allow up to 15 to 30 "business" days after item is received for inspection and processing of the refund.
- A refund receipt will be emailed if an email address was provided. We strongly suggest that you retain return shipping tracking codes as this is your only receipt that item was sent and delivered.
List of Manufacturers Who Do Not Provide Returns: Mammoth, K&H, Ergo Systems, Pet Gear
This list is subject to change.
- Exchanges are allowed on items within the 30 days from the date you received your product.
- The purchase price of the Exchange must be equal or more for it to qualify for a waiver of restock fee.
- If order is canceled prior to delivery it is considered a cancellation, however costs associated with cancellations will not be refunded (see Credit Card Fee and Reroute Fee). Shipping costs will be accessed if canceled after delivery.