- Returns: If the item is resalable, a refund will be issued to your credit card on file in 15 business days. (except items considered Defective by manufacturer) If the item is found not to be in resalable condition, a Customer Service Representative will contact you to notify you of the inspection. Items that are not resalable will be shipped back to you, at your request.
- Exchanges: If there is a pending Exchange order, contact customer service when item has been determined delivered and the refund can be expedited. It is the responsibility of the customer to initiate this, if not, the refund will be processed in 15 business days.
- Cancellations: A refund will be processed within 24 to 48 hours when an order is canceled.
- A Refund Receipt will be sent to the email address on file.
- Please note it can take up to 72 hours after the refund is processed before the transaction hits your credit card.
Fees (Cancellations/Returns/Exchanges): What is Not Refunded:
- 15% Re-stock Fee: Due to the costs associated with processing your order, there is a 15% Restock Fee which will be deducted from your refund.
- Waiver of Restock Fee: The Restock Fee is ONLY waived on all Returns where a different product of equal or greater amount is ordered.
- Shipping Costs: Even if order was shipped free, shipping costs associated with the order will be deducted from the total invoice on all Returns & Exchanges, even if your purchase included shipping.
- Credit Card Fee: If canceled prior to delivery a 2% credit card fee will be accessed.
- Reroute Fee: If order is canceled after shipping but prior to delivery a Reroute fee will be charged.