- If you suspect the item you received is defective, please contact the manufacturer directly (check your user manual or paperwork included with your order) so that they can troubleshoot the item with you.
- If it is determined defective, and it is prior to 30 days in your possession, then email Cusomer Service so we can 1) ship a replacement item and 2) provide return postage for the defective item. After 30 Days see 'Warranty' section below.
- If you return a product that is defective requesting a refund (instead of receiving a new replacement) then this is considered a Return. (Please review Fees section associated with Returns).
- If the product becomes defective after 30 days, then the item can be repaired or replaced under the Manufacturer's Warranty. Contact the manufacturer and they will help repair your item.
- Please register your product electronically as soon as it arrives by either going to the manufacturer's website or mail the registration card that came with your package.