If you’ve used electronic training collars before and have never been quite sure if your dog is receiving the correction or page, the Dogtra 7000M may be just what you need. As you’ll see in this Dogtra SureStim 7000M dog collar review, this full-featured electronic collar uses provides you with a feedback signal so that you’re sure that your dog received the stimulation or page.
This can be invaluable information when training a dog in the field, since it can often be difficult to determine if a dog is in or out of the collar range. Designed for smaller breeds of dogs that weigh over 15 pounds, this collar system provides low to medium power. This quality training collar system offers numerous advanced features and benefits, as outlined in this Dogtra SureStim 7000 M remote training collar review.
Features and Benefits
The Dogtra 7000M provides many popular features and benefits:
- Precise stimulation levels, ranging from 0 to 127. Rheostat dial ensures gradual and smooth stimulation power increases without the “jumps” experienced with some other collar systems.
- Compact, lightweight receiver collar is perfect for small dogs that weigh 15 pounds or more.
- Long-lasting NiMH batteries are rechargeable and owner-replaceable.
- Waterproof receiver collar and transmitter
- Convenient LCD screen makes it easy to view the current stimulation level, even when light conditions are low or even when it’s dark.
- 3-bar battery life indicator makes it easy to keep tabs on your power level at all times.
- For those times when you need to conserve battery power, the Sure Stim feedback system can be deactivated.
- Provides low to mid-range power, which is perfect for medium to mild-tempered dogs.
The Dogtra 7000 M has many positive features that make it a favorite among dog owners and trainers:
- Provides plenty of training versatility, with constant stimulation, nick stimulation and non-electronic vibrating pager modes.
- 1/2-mile range makes this training collar useful for a wide variety of training situations.
- 3/4-inch collar strap is comfortable for dogs to wear.
- Transmitter is easy to hold and control, with an ergonomically friendly design.
- It’s possible to charge the receiver and transmitter at the same time, thanks to the one-charger system.
This Dogtra SureStim 7000M dog collar review also lists a few cons that dog owners and trainers should be aware of:
- Although the electronic stimulation corrections used by this collar system are safe for dogs, some dog owners and trainers prefer not to use these kinds of corrections. However, the non-electronic pager vibration mode could be used instead.
- In the case of training long-range hunting dogs, the 1/2-mile range might not be sufficient. However, the stimulation feedback system will make it easier for you to determine if your dog is in or out of range.
- If all the features listed in this Dogtra SureStim 7000 M remote training collar review sound perfect, but you have a larger or more stubborn dog, check out the Dogtra SureStim 7100 H instead.
After reading this Dogtra SureStim 7000M dog collar review, you might have already decided that it sounds like the perfect training system for your dog. This technologically advanced collar has a significant advantage over most collar systems, due to the stimulation feedback system. If you’re ready to buy after reviewing this Dogtra SureStim 7000 M remote training collar review, you’ll find the best prices on this quality collar right here.