For dog owners and trainers who are looking for an affordable, easy to use collar system that will work for two dogs, the Dogtra 282 NCP has a lot to offer. This Dogtra 282 NCP two dog e-collar review will help you explore the many features and benefits of this quality collar, so that you can make the most informed choice.
This top-rated collar is designed to work for a wide variety of dogs, including small dogs weighing more than 15 pounds as well as large dogs. As this Dogtra 282NCP multiple dog electronic collars review will show, this training collar system is a good choice for dogs with a mild to medium disposition. However, since this collar provides up to 127 levels of correction, it can even be effective for more stubborn dogs.
Features and Benefits
Here are just a few of the many features and benefits of the Dogtra 282 NCP collar:
- This system is designed for two dogs, eliminating the need for two separate transmitter units.
- Transmitter is ergonomically designed, easy to carry and small.
- The 3-bar battery life indicator and LED colored display means it’s easy to always be aware of your battery level.
- Hassle-free receiver collar design doesn’t require an external antenna.
- One-charger system makes it possible to charge the transmitter and receiver at the same time.
- Provides up to 127 correction levels. Depending on the training scenario, you can choose between continuous correction, “nick” correction, and the non-vibration pager mode.
- Easy to use rheostat dial allows you to choose just the right level of correction intensity, without the large jumps between levels that plague some other collar systems.
As this Dogtra 282 NCP two dog e-collar review illustrates, there are many good reasons to choose this training collar system:
- Durable, lightweight, easy to clean receiver collar is comfortable for dogs to wear and adjustable up to 28 inches.
- Long-lasting NiMH batteries are owner replaceable and fully rechargeable. If treated properly, the batteries can last for 3-5 years before needing to be replaced.
- Perfect for the trainer or pet owner who wishes to train two dogs at the same time.
- Features over 999 identity code possibilities, reducing the chances for signal mix-ups from other collars.
- Receiver collar and transmitter are durable and completely waterproof.
- Blue LCD screen is clear and easy to read, even when light levels are low.
- Provides a 1/2-mile range that works well for a variety of training scenarios.
- For overseas needs, this collar also comes in a voltage-correct Euro version.
Our Dogtra 282NCP multiple dog electronic collars review also shows a few cons that customers should be aware of:
- This collar system is not designed for dogs that weigh less than 15 pounds.
- In the case of especially stubborn or strong-willed dogs, the correction signal intensity provided by this collar may not be optimal.
- In the case of training long-range sporting dogs, the 1/2-mile range provided by this collar may not be adequate.
As you’ve undoubtedly discovered by reading this Dogtra 282 NCP two dog e-collar review, this model is easy to use and yet features many advanced features. It’s a great training system for people who own two dogs, since it eliminates the need to buy two separate collar systems. It works well for a variety of training scenarios, thanks to the 127 correction levels that this collar provides. If reading this Dogtra 282NCP multiple dog electronic collars reviewhas convinced you that this is the right collar for your training needs, you’ll find the best priceon this collar right here.