If you’re looking for an electric dog collar made by one of the oldest and most reliable manufacturers in the industry, the DT Systems H2O 1810 is a great choice. Designed to meet the needs of dog owners and trainers alike, this popular DT dog training systemoffers plenty of advanced features and versatility.
Whether you’re looking for a collar that will make it easy to provide your dog with some basic training or you have more advanced training methods in mind, this shock collar product reviewwill cover all the reasons why the DT Systems H2O may be the perfect collar for both you and your dog. If you have two dogs that you wish to train simultaneously, this collar system is expandable to multi-dog with H2O 1812.
Features and Benefits
The DT Systems H2O 1810 provides numerous benefits and features, including:
- Designed to effectively train medium dog to larger dogs.
- Ni-MH batteries are rechargeable.
- 16 stimulation levels provide plenty of training versatility, allowing you to use just the right level for your dog’s temperament as well as the training scenario.
- Both the collar and the transmitter are completely waterproof, so you can train your dog in any weather conditions.
- Transmitter is designed to float, reducing the chances that it will be lost in the field.
- MAXX Range internal antenna system helps to prevent the collar becoming snagged on brush in the field. This antenna system also utilizes clearer, stronger signals, thanks to its digital micro-processing chip.
- “Gentle Touch Stimulation” system allows the collar to be programmed to very low stimulation settings.
The DT Systems H2O1810 and 1812 are top-rated DT collarsthat offer plenty of popular features:
- Collar system offers constant as well as momentary “nick” stimulation modes, making it a versatile choice for almost any training need.
- Constant stimulation features an automatic shut-off feature for added safety.
- 1-mile (1,800 yard) range offers plenty of versatility. Wider range is perfect for training sporting dogs in the field.
- AC charger includes a double-jack cable, making simultaneous charging possible.
- Collar system can be expanded to accommodate more than one dog.
- Digital technology provides plenty of reliability and power.
Although this collar offers plenty of advantages and features for dog owners and trainers, there are also a few “cons” that consumers should be aware of:
- This collar system utilizes effective electronic stimulation corrections, which are safe for dogs. However, not all dog owners or trainers approve of the use of electronic corrections.
- This collar system is not designed for smaller dogs. If you need a training collar system for a smaller dog, check out the DT Systems Micro-iDT Plus collar system instead.
- Although this collar system offers 16 levels of electronic correction, it may not be the best choice for especially stubborn or difficult to train dogs that require a very high intensity of electronic correction.
If you are looking for an effective and reliable electronic collar system for your dog training needs, the DT Systems H2O 1810 would be a great choice. Whether you need to train one or more sport dogs in the field or you would just like to provide your dog with some basic obedience training in your backyard, this collar won’t disappoint.