For over 40 years, Tri-Tronics has been selling high quality, reliable, durable and easy to use electronic training collars for dogs. Tri-Tronics manufactures all its products in the United States, paying close attention to the quality of their products, and spending years studying and working with dogs, to find the most effective sounds and stimulations.
They also pay attention to safety and go to great lengths to make sure their products are just as safe as they are effective. As a result of this attention to detail, you’re sure to be impressed with their many time features. Whether you plan to field train your dog or just want to teach him or her some basic obedience commands, you can trust Tri-Tronics training collar systems to be reliable, consistent, durable and above all, effective.
If you are looking for a high-quality training collar system that will stand up to your high expectations and demands, you’ll want to carefully read our Tri Tronics dog collar reviews. Whether you are interested in one of their most popular models or one that is uniquely suited to your specific training needs, you’ll find that this article will provide you with the information you need in order to make the most informed decision.
Features and Advantages of Tri-Tronics Training Collars
Tri-Tronics training collars feature many advantages that dog owners are looking for. Here are just a few of their many advantages, which you can read more about in our TriTronics dog training collars reviews:
- Tri-Tronics remote trainers utilize a patented method of insulating the collar contact points, providing dependable performance even in wet conditions.
- Batteries can be fully recharged in two hours, thanks to a proprietary charging system.
- Most models can be quickly and easily expanded to accommodate multiple dogs.
Safety and Convenience
- Automatic safety feature cuts off all stimulation when a button is held down longer than 8 seconds.
- Most products include a no-stimulation setting, thus making it impossible for a dog to receive an accidental stimulation.
- Stainless steel contact points reduce the chances of neck irritation.
- Short transmitter antennas reduce worries about them loosening or breaking off in the field while also providing a consistent range.
- Transmitters are easy to use with one hand without the need to look at the control unit.
Pros of Choosing a Tri-Tronics Training Collar
You’ll find plenty of advantages to buying a Tri-Tronics training collar, thanks to their many great features:
- Tri-Tronics collar systems are suitable for long-range usage. Models range from a 1/4- mile range up to a 2-mile range.
- Collar systems are rugged, waterproof and made to last.
- You can choose from multiple correction levels, providing you with plenty of training versatility.
- Tri-Tronics makes a collar for every need, whether you are a serious dog trainer, hunter or just want to provide your dog with the best training experience.
- Warranted for 1 or 2 years, depending on the model you choose.
Cons of Choosing a Tri-Tronics Training Collar
In addition to all the pluses you’ll find in the Tri-Tronics line of products, our electric dog collar reviews also point out a few cons:
- Collars feature a shock mode, which not every dog owner wants. However, the audible buzz or beeper can be used in place of the shock correction if desired.
Although most models are designed to be expandable to accommodate multiple dogs, a few models are not.
Ready to Buy? Head on over to our dog training collars page and use our new product filter to find the perfect collar for you and your dog. You can filter by Brand, Type, Dog Size, Price, Range and different features that you like.
Subscribeto get the latest dog training articles, latest offers & news.
You have Successfully Subscribed!